Friday, January 13, 2006

Rushing out the door.

I'm trying to update this every day. I'm not sure why, because there are maybe 3 people that read this every day (thanks Gina, Kim, and Chrissy). But for those three readers, who are three of the closest people to me in my life, I want to update, dammit. I also need to write.

I don't have anything interesting to say today. I do not mean to imply that I ever have anything interesting to say, but at least I only write about stuff that slightly interests me. So instead of writing about one thing in particular, I'm just going to mention a few things. I'm already trying to guess what kind of mean comment Jeremy will leave me.

1. After going to Molloy's last night to see Lindsay shake her ass Coyote Ugly style, I was really tired this morning when I woke up and was able to justify a trip to Starbucks. I drove slighlty out of the way to go to the Starbucks near my work. I pulled in the parking lot, fished in my bag for my wallet. Suddenly, the world slowed down. I could hear birds chirping in a slow motion garble. Cars slowed. Clouds gathered in front of the sun. I didn't have my wallet. I didn't have a credit card, a dollar, a quarter. So... no Starbucks.

2. I went to Gelson's with my producer for lunch, and I saw this beautiful woman, obviously a lesbian, walking towards us. My producer is a lesbian who knows pretty much everyone, and when I saw this woman, I knew my producer would know her. She did. It was a semi-famous woman, who is about to become a bit more famous among us queer girls. Strikingly attractive.

3. It's 6:00PM on a Friday and I'm still at work, but I have ONE LAST THING to mention...

4. My friend Lisa read my blog today and asked why I never mention her. So, here's a shoutout to Lisa. Hi Lisa! Thanks for reading!

No comments: