Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day and future goals.

Happy Valentine's Day!

You all might notice I made a few changes to the blog. When you manage to stop by, let me know what you think. I like the simpler format, and I feel like it looks less cluttered. Still, I really would like a fun header, and yet, I know so little about web design that I can't do it myself. I'm still researching this.

I'm also working on thinking of labels. The new blogger lets you add labels to each post, and this ability to categorize entries is something I've been hoping for since I started my blog on blogger. Now that the opportunity is here, I can't think of exactly how I want to label entries. I love Kerri's categories on her website - I'm hoping to come up with things equally inspired.

And of course, the constant goal - to post more.

Enjoy your day, everyone. We're off to SF!

No comments: