Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Friday!

You might be wondering about the title of this post. "But Katie, it's only Tuesday! Have you lost your mind?" you might be saying. Well, I'm here to tell you I'm not losing my mind, but for me, it is indeed Friday, and that is because I am off. the. rest. of. the. week.

Tomorrow, as many of you might know, is Valentine's Day, and this year, that means we have a date with Sandra Bernhard in San Francisco. But oh no, we're not stopping there. Well, I guess we are stopping there, but only for a night. On Thursday, we're headed to Monterey/Carmel and then to Cambria, where we'll stay the night, and then on Friday we're going to see the Hearst Castle. I'm calling it our California Adventure. Hopefully Disney doesn't read this blog.

I plan on taking lots of photos and sharing them with you, my rabid fan base. I realized that last year I only posted 98 entries. There are 365 days in the year, and I only posted on 98 of those days. I'd like to up that number this year, at least to 200, if not to 300. I mean, what's the point of having this blog to force me to write if I'm not going to write?

In other news, today is Pigtail Tuesday at work. There are about five of us wearing pigtails. It's pretty brilliant. I'd post pictures, but I'm not sure that I have permission to post that picture for the whole world to see. Trust me... it's good.

No comments: