Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Show me the money

I'm setting a new record here, with all the no posting. It's almost as if things are moving along too smoothly, with nothing all that exciting to report, which is not to say any of my posts have ever been that exciting.

The most dramatic thing that's happened as of late is that the bank lost two paychecks of mine. Yep. Not one, but two. They were deposited a week and a half ago, and still have not posted to my account. It's been fun, seeing how little money I can live on right after I spent so much on Christmas presents. On top of this, I'm on hiatus, as is the whole production company I work for, so I can't even call the accounting department to find out if those checks have been cashed. I'm forced to just wait while Bank of America does some detective work.

Other than that, Christmas went off pretty well, except that I got an early present in the form of a sore throat. Merry Christmas! I'm still coughing, but it seems it's related to my random adult-onset asthma as opposed to any illness.

I guess I have more to talk about, but I don't want to lump it all in one post, so maybe I'll actually update again tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a picture of our Christmas cookies we made this year:

Christmas cookies

No comments: