Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Update

Every day here has been the same. Marine layer, marine layer, marine layer. For those of you who don't know what a marine layer is, it's a thick layer of clouds caused by the massive body of water known as the Pacific Ocean. Well, we've been having a heavy case of marine layer in all of Los Angeles, and a lot of us are not lucky enough to live by the water, thereby we are experiencing the shitty marine layer, missing out on the sunshine, all while NOT having the benefit of being withing walking distance of the ocean.

My skin finally got to see the sun this weekend, and I paid for it all day yesterday as heat radiated from my body. We were in the bay area... again... this time for a wedding. Here are some things I learned, in pictures.

Most of the time, smoking is disgusting.

When smoking is DISGUSTING.

Sometimes, it's hot.

When smoking is sexy.

(She rolls her own cigarettes, folks. That's tobacco in there, nothing more.)

Above all, I seriously have the cutest cowgirl in the west. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Cutest cowgirl

This baby gets cuter every day, and actually grew noticeably in the week we didn't see him.

Giovanni

The wedding was held at a winery. Not only do wineries have WINE (and lots of it!), they're actually really beautiful.

Chairs

Fogerty Winery

Fogerty Winery

We love wineries. And sunshine.

K & G

And finally, if all goes according to plan, this is what my future looks like:

Beauty

I can't wait.

No comments: