Thursday, November 11, 2004

Confessions, part 1

1. I'm smart. No one can get anything past me.
2. I had braces for two and a half years.
3. I'm good at reading maps, and I like doing it.
4. If you lie to me, I'll have trouble forgiving you.
5. If you never lie to me, I'll believe anything you say, because... well, see number 1.
6. I like to read, and the best books in my collection have multiple passages underlined.
7. I like good poetry.
8. I despise bad poetry.
9. I like being in charge of things... but I'm a terrible decision maker.
10. I pride myself in being on time... generally.
11. I am going out tonight and for the first time in three years, I'm purposely NOT wearing a watch.
12. I've checked my tough bracelet as though it were my watch 5 times in the last 20 minutes.
13. I'm going to be a great mom some day.
14. I will not give you my time if I think you are not worth my time. This isn't snobby... it's simply a defense mechanism.
15. I got my tongue pierced when I was 24.
16. I never regret any experience.
17. Every person I have ever met has taught me something.
18. I consistently have high hopes of people, and seem to be disappointed quite a bit.
19. I got the idea to do a list like this from another "blogger." I decided to do it because people sometimes underestimate me.
20. I don't like mean, manipulative people.
21. My stomach hurts right now from something I ate last night.
22. I find most people attractive in some way.
23. The best sex I ever had was with an Italian girl.
24. I'm jealous.
25. I'm loyal and appreciate loyalty from others.
26. I got a 29 on the first and only time I took the ACT.
27. My bed is incredibly comfortable.
28. I have a ridiculous 25 disc CD changer.
29. I'm bad at math, but got straight As in Calculus.
30. I hate rejection, but I don't fear it.
31. I try to regularly do things I'm afraid of.
32. My favorite color is blue.
33. I grew my hair long because a hot girl told me to.
34. I hate when people say they'll call and they don't.
35. I hate insincerity.
36. I hate the word "hate."
37. I love the rain.
38. I have 2 tattoos.
39. I'm a good girlfriend.
40. I love martinis.

No comments: