Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Relief

I am in a great mood today, a mood I refuse to let anything ruin. Why am I in such a good mood? Two reasons:

1. The Democrats finally took back control of the House, with Liberal Lady Nancy Pelosi as the speaker. This is good for a few reasons - I think this will bring back a more centrist way of making decisions. I am thrilled to see history being made with Nancy being the first woman speaker. And above all, I'm hoping this means no more ridiculous time spent on stuff like a gay marriage ban amendment to the United States Constitution.

2. I played poker last night and WON!! Usually I go out first or second and am forced to sit around while everyone else h as a good time. Last night I won! Guess all those Celebrity Poker Showdowns that Gina tivos helped.

No comments: